Worldwide Journal of Research is an international journal, that publishes articles in all research fields.
The Journal is published monthly, and widely accessible worldwide via institutional subscriptions, plus other direct subscriptions.
Worldwide journal of research is an organization that aims to promote the Science, Engineering, Management, and Technology research carried out throughout the world.
Worldwide Journal of research intends to publish open-access, online, double-blind peer-reviewed international journals.
Candidates must hold an MD degree or equivalent and should have an academic position.
The candidate must be a member of leading professional societies in this subspecialty and have considerable authoring and editing experience in prominent, peer-reviewed journals.
Candidates should have experience as an active member and peer reviewer on Editorial Boards of journals in the field, with a proven track record for excellence and timeliness.
Candidates must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as a wide network of professional contacts.
1. Provide a strong editorial vision representative of the goals of the Journal.
2. Together with the Publisher, develop strategies to obtain high-quality content in both print and online formats, as evidenced by metrics such as increased citations, web traffic, and readership scores.
3. Champion the Journal at professional meetings, workshops, and other appropriate forums.
4. Select and lead an esteemed international Editorial Board whose knowledge base represents the topics covered in the editorial mission of the Journal.
5. Ensure proper and expeditious manuscript flow to guarantee on-time publication, soliciting content and/or editorials as appropriate.
6. Select and manage high-performing peer reviewers and Editorial Board members as needed.
7. Make final editorial decisions on submitted manuscripts.
Terms of contract
We request the Editor-in-Chief to commit to a renewable 3-year term, commencing January 1, 2020. An honorarium will be provided as compensation for the Editor’s work on the Journal.
Kindly complete our online application via the application
Submit up to date CV with a clear Photograph.